The Chiltern Invadex range of shower trolleys is designed to allow washing of patients in the supine position. Mobile and easy to manoeuvre, it makes transferring a user to the bathing area simple.
- Easy steer mechanism
- Hydraulic height adjustment allows the carer to move the trolley up and down to a convenient height from either side, avoiding the need for stretching or leaning
- Convenient drop sides and safety catches Model options
- T1 Model (1930mm x 720mm) will comfortably accommodate a large adult
- T2 is a fixed height trolley
- T3 shower trolley (1600mm x 720mm) with smaller top available where space is limited/for children
- T4 Model is electrically operated by hand control
Our shower trolley range is now available in a range of colours. For full details please click here.
"Your engineers were very friendly, respectful and professional and nothing was too much trouble. Their quality of work, cleanliness, attention to detail and the end result was excellent. My parents were both very impressed and so pleased with the works carried out by them"
M S, Hackney