Manufacturing Operative Vacancy
Chiltern Invadex is a leading manufacturer and supplier of products designed to aid mobility, independence and improve daily life for the elderly and less able. The product portfolio includes hoists and slings to help in the moving and handling of clients in hospitals, nursing homes and home environments and a full range of showering and bathing products.
We have an upcoming full time, permanent vacancy within our showering and bathing team. This position is based on a 40 hour working week. (7am to 3.45pm Mon-Thurs, 7am to 1pm Fri)
Manufacturing Operatives work as part of a team who are responsible for the efficient assembly, inspection and testing (as applicable) of quality equipment. This role is primarily based within the bathing equipment manufacturing cell, however, cross training to provide assistance in other areas may be required.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to adapt to new work systems
- Ability to multi task including work in other departments dependent upon workflow
- Highly organised
- Reasonable level of physical fitness as a degree of lifting and carrying is an essential part of the role.
- Ability to work as a team and under own initiative
No experience is necessary as full training and mentoring can be provided to the successful candidate.
- First Aid at Work qualification
- Full driving licence and ability to provide occasional driving services in company supplied vehicle
- Forklift licence
In the first instance please send your CV to
Chiltern Invadex (UK) Ltd
Unit 6C Thorpe Drive
Closing date for applications: 16 April 2019
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Chiltern Invadex (UK) Limited is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all groups of the community.
18th March 2019
"I have recently had a shower room installation by your company and I now write to praise the installers. They have done a cracking job, the tiling is excellent. They were kind, courteous and kept us informed what was happening. They are both a real asset to your company"
M K, Bicester