WispaLink™ X-Y to Mono System
WispaLink™ Transfer System
The WispaLink™ X-Y Transfer System provides extra options for moving and handling allowing a Ceiling Track Hoist to travel from a fixed track to an 'X-Y' system and vice versa.
- Maximises room coverage
- Reduces the need for the manual handling of patients
- 272 kgs (42 stone) maximum load
- Simple lever operation allows connection between different track configurations
- Minimal installation time with choice of installation method: fixed to the ceiling as a permanent fixture, or free-standing gantry system
- Information for Architects and Specifiers on the ceiling Track Hoist range including CAD drawings, specifications and frequently asked questions available.
Simple connection shown between X-Y system and mono track with automatic engagement between track sections.
Hoist traveling through doorway header
"I have recently had a shower room installation by your company and I now write to praise the installers. They have done a cracking job, the tiling is excellent. They were kind, courteous and kept us informed what was happening. They are both a real asset to your company"
M K, Bicester