WispaLink™ X-Y to Mono System
WispaLink™ Transfer System
The WispaLink™ X-Y Transfer System provides extra options for moving and handling allowing a Ceiling Track Hoist to travel from a fixed track to an 'X-Y' system and vice versa.
- Maximises room coverage
- Reduces the need for the manual handling of patients
- 272 kgs (42 stone) maximum load
- Simple lever operation allows connection between different track configurations
- Minimal installation time with choice of installation method: fixed to the ceiling as a permanent fixture, or free-standing gantry system
- Information for Architects and Specifiers on the ceiling Track Hoist range including CAD drawings, specifications and frequently asked questions available.
Simple connection shown between X-Y system and mono track with automatic engagement between track sections.
Hoist traveling through doorway header
"Thank you for your prompt, polite service from our initial phone call to the gentleman who did the service. It is a pleasure to find such kind and friendly people to deal with"
P B, Croydon