The Chiltern Invadex range of shower trolleys is designed to allow washing of patients in the supine position. Mobile and easy to manoeuvre, it makes transferring a user to the bathing area simple.
- Easy steer mechanism
- Hydraulic height adjustment allows the carer to move the trolley up and down to a convenient height from either side, avoiding the need for stretching or leaning
- Convenient drop sides and safety catches Model options
- T1 Model (1930mm x 720mm) will comfortably accommodate a large adult
- T2 is a fixed height trolley
- T3 shower trolley (1600mm x 720mm) with smaller top available where space is limited/for children
- T4 Model is electrically operated by hand control
Our shower trolley range is now available in a range of colours. For full details please click here.
"I have recently had a shower room installation by your company and I now write to praise the installers. They have done a cracking job, the tiling is excellent. They were kind, courteous and kept us informed what was happening. They are both a real asset to your company"
M K, Bicester