Westdale Level Access Shower Tray & Enclosure 655/760/850/1000 models
Different size bathrooms with limited space for mobility are easily overcome with the Westdale range of level access showers (with no ramps or steps to overcome) which are available in four alternative sizes.
Choice of four sizes for different size bathrooms – models 655, 760, 850, 1000
Shower tray overall dimensions (mm);
Westdale 655: 1165L x 720W Westdale 760: 1165L x 825W Westdale 850: 1270L x 915W Westdale 1000 Square: 1065 x 1065W
Standard door height 820mm
If you require further assistance or to take advantage of our free on site surveying service please call Customer Service.
- Level access shower with no ramps or steps - ideal for ambulant or shower chair users
- Simple installation
- Comprehensive selection of Mira shower options
- The Westdale 655 model is compatible with the TransAqua range of shower chairs TA18AP (18" Attendant propelled) and the A02 (Static model) and A12 (Polypropylene model).
- The Westdale 760 model is compatible with the TransAqua range of shower chairs TA18AP (18" Attendant propelled), TA18SP (18" Self propelled) and TA21AP (21" Attendant propelled), A02 (Static model) and the A12 (Polypropylene model).
- The Westdale 1000 model is compatible with the TransAqua range of shower chairs TA18AP (18" Attendant propelled) model, TA18SP (18" Self propelled), TA21AP (21" Attendant propelled), TA21SP (handrims removed), and the A02 (Static model) and A12 (Polypropylene model).
- Carer friendly half height doors with rising butt hinge (655/760 with tri-fold doors) fitted as standard on the Westdale 655/760 ranges (fitted with tri-fold doors) at no additional cost
- In three easy steps the door is lifted, rotated and then lowered to ensure a seal in the closed position, ensuring simple operation for ambulant or shower chair users
- Allows the doors to rotate 180 degrees - opening out for greater flexibility and user preference
- Tough nylon construction ensures durable, long lasting finish
- Door rises 7mm allowing the enclosure to open without contact with the tray
"Your engineers were very friendly, respectful and professional and nothing was too much trouble. Their quality of work, cleanliness, attention to detail and the end result was excellent. My parents were both very impressed and so pleased with the works carried out by them"
M S, Hackney